curtendocurtendo

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Bit Momentum Bit Momentum

Cool

Cool simple loop. I'm not sure if it's just the player on newgrounds, but it sounds like the loop point is off a tiny bit.

ganon95 responds:

its the player, let it play a few times

Improv Acoustic Crap Improv Acoustic Crap

Not bad

For being on a laptop mic, the recording sounds really good. Also, for 3 months you're rockin it.

There seems to be a lot of small "pops", especially noticeable in the quieter parts. My guess is it's coming from your cutting/editing. Give each edit a nice little crossfade and it should fix that. Unless it's the mic clipping, then nevermind =)

pichuscute0 responds:

I think it was a little of both. xP I hadnt noticed until after i had remade a new clip from the cut parts and then deleted what I had done. So there was nothing I could do by then.
But thanks ^^ The recording was shit, it was mixing/mastering that helped alot, honestly.

Winter Labyrinth &amp;lt;Hektik&amp;gt; Winter Labyrinth <Hektik>

Cool Song

Cool song, no pun intended for your piece. I especially liked the drum sounds. Kind of a piccolo snare... Wasn't expecting that, in a good way.

hektikmusic responds:

i thought the snares would add a little something to this, make it stand out. glad you enjoyed :)

Relaxation Technique Relaxation Technique

Cool track

I'm diggin this track! Love the bass line. I feel like the mix could be a little better, especially the drums (a little loud, could fall in the mix a little more)

Keep it up.

pmintz responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback. I feel like it sounds different depending on the speakers/headphones you use though and also where you play the song. ie. Sounds different on NG then on my computer.